Terms of the Vodacom Appstore Service Use
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the service at http://appstore.vodacom.co.tz according to the subscription scheme, which is provided to Vodacom subscribers using the Vodacom network (hereinafter, the "Service").
1. Service subscribing and unsubscribing:
- A) Activating the Service: Confirm activation at http://appstore.vodacom.co.tz or by sending an SMS with START to 15363. With the first activation, there is a trial period of 7 days at no charge if you're activating recurring subscription at 499 TSh per 7 days.
- B) On the last day of the 7-day trial period, the subscriber receives a text message from 15363 to notify them that the trial period has ended, and to inform them of the cost of the service and how to unsubscribe.
When reconnecting to the service the promotional trial is not offered again.
To cancel the service, send an SMS with the word "STOP" to 15363, or unsubscribe at http://appstore.vodacom.co.tz via your Account.
Payment type: 499 TSh/7 days (recurring)
SMS to 15363: Free of charge
First 7 days access to the service: free of charge (only for the recurring payment type)
2.1 If the subscriber's account is successfully charged for the service fee for 7 days, the subscriber is provided access to the store to download content for 7 days from the payment date.
3. Conditions of downloading content when using the Service:
Content can only be downloaded by Vodacom Tanzania customers. Standard apps showing "[price & currency]" without a plus symbol (+) can be downloaded without a subscription. Premium apps showing "[price & currency +]" with the plus (+) symbol can only be downloaded by service subscribers.
4. Conditions for providing information to Service users:
During Service activation, the subscriber consents to receiving text messages from new services. Text messages are sent from [short phone number provisioned by operator] which does not incur any charges.
ES: Almost all carriers need to get consent from user that he’s agrees to receive SMS-notifications from additional service. So this one is required by carriers and means that when user subscribes he agrees to receive notifications from service.